Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Reply to Niall Kennedy...

On 21st July Niall added this post to his blog:

"Thursday, 21 July 2011
MESSAGE TO TONY MURRAY:


I AM OPEN TO NEGOTIATING A SETTLEMENT TO TAKE *ALL* THESE PAGES DOWN.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME - YOU HAVE MY EMAIL.

NK"



Obviously the truth is beginning to hurt for you, ensuring that you are unemployable in the world of TEFL teaching or any role that might see you coming into contact with Kids. I am delighted about that.

As to your own site, well it is largely only excerpts from my blog that you've desperately tried - and failed - to skew. Unlike me. you have offered no substantiation of anything you've said. I've offered the emails of four witnesses to the whole process. I think people can draw their own conclusions.

You've also not said anything about what you're currently doing. No doubt you're skulking in the shadows somewhere in London, desperate that your current colleagues don't Google you - which, believe me, they will. As suspicion about your abilities, intentions and past grows, someone will do the most cursory check online and find the truth about you.

As I have now had an email from another of your former employers - one who I'd never heard of, so it was obviously one omitted from the CV you sent me - I suspect I've only scratched the surface about you. Unsurprisngly, this employer also alleges that you were cautioned about your behaviour towards children.

You rantings about me - a desperate bid to undermine the truths I told about you - are of no matter to me. I frankly don't care whether you take them down or not.

I wrote the truth about you to protect kids and unwitting schools. Nothing has changed. The posts stay. Sort yourself out and live with the conseqences of your past behaviour.

UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*

Warning

Kennedy has once again emerged and once again he is trying to find a role that brings him into close proximity to children.

He is now Glasgow-based (or possibly still in London) and billing himself as an “Independent Education Management Professional”

This is wrong on almost every level.

Independent? Only if his mum and dad have stopped paying his bills and debts. A little embarrassing when you’re in your mid to late thirties.

Education? In my experience he seemed to have acquired little and was deliberately misleading about his qualifications. He also showed no ability to impart education to any third party.

Management? Suffice to say, he can’t even manage to wash himself or his clothes.

Professional? Only if “professional” has been redefined to mean “inevitably late, ill-prepared and untrustworthy around children”

You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment